Sage SalesLogix v8.0 has just been released and delivers features and enhancements across the product suite designed to enrich the user experience, maximize existing resources, boost productivity, and safeguard valuable data.
Plus, we will delve into the benefits of Sage SalesLogix Mobile. We will discuss how smartphones and tablets are changing the way you do business.
See the empowering features and functionality of Sage SalesLogix v8.0 in Cloud and Windows® versions:
- See Sage SalesLogix Mobile in action including updated data handling, calendar management, and other native smartphone functionality.
- Enhanced user interface and an attractive new look allow user experience and productivity take center stage.
- Set priorities, schedule meetings, and book resources using the new and improved resource planning tools.
- Addition of new customization "power tools" put more control in the Administrator and IT Pro's hands.
- Safeguard valuable CRM data with enhanced role-based and end-point security capabilities.
Remember to submit your questions prior to the presentation to make sure we address your requirements.
We look forward to sharing this milestone release with you, discussing your unique business needs, and working together on achieving your goals.
Meet and greet|| ||11:00—11:30 a.m.|
Lunch|| ||11:30 a.m.—12:15 p.m.|
| Sage SalesLogix v8.0 Demonstration|| ||12:15—1:15 p.m.|
| Q&A Session|| ||1:15—2:00 p.m.|
Complimentary lunch will be provided.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
11:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m.
174 Carroll Street
Atlanta, GA 30312
Carroll Street is very narrow. Proceed towards the Mill. On the right (East) side of the street is Carroll Street Cafe, Village Pizza and then Milltown Arms Tavern. After Milltown is a gravel parking lot that we share. Park in the lot.